Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Teachers Book Club of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota

Oh my Goodness! Today I received a photo and note from Jan Schultz of Brooklyn Park, Mn. I was there in October and visited with her Book Club. She has a great group, by the way - all teachers and they meet right after school. Now how practical is that? We had a wonderful discussion, not only of the women of Womankind, but of ALL women of the world. I am so pleased each time that happens as that was my intent of writing those strong, brave women's stories - to shed light on women's lives everywhere!

My facial pain from Shingles continues and, along with it, an increasing loss of zest for life. "Lady Depression has returned for a visit and I think she'll be staying a while. "She's brought a lot of baggage with her." * All prayers, positive thoughts, Reiku and other energy will be appreciated.

*Quoted from my dear friend and poet, Rich Hanson

River Lights 2nd Edition

River Lights 2nd Edition
DUBUQUE, IOWA

A TRIBUTE TO WOMANKIND

A TRIBUTE TO WOMANKIND
Norm's Masterpiece