Sunday, January 6, 2008

WOMANKIND GOES INTERNATIONAL

I recently returned from spending the holidays with my family in Washington state and while it's always wonderful to get together with family; it's equally as nice to come home again - especially since I came home to some exciting news!

I've been invited to give a presentation of WOMANKIND in Mexico! I have high hopes that Socorro, my Spanish teacher in San Miguel, will join us that evening and be recognized as the wonderful woman who "cured whatever ailed me with bouganvilla tea." If you don't know what I am talking about, read 'Socorro's Secret.'

So, I'm sending this invitation out into the universe, or at least out into cyberspace, for everyone to come on down to San Miguel de Allende mid September. You can read the details at www.sanmiguelauthers.com.

Meanwhile, on a less exciting, but very important note, I'll be leading a discussion at the Burlington Library on Saturday at 10:00AM. B.Dalton's will be there to sell books and a portion of the proceeds will go the the 'Friends of the Library.' Bring your own coffee. The muffins are on me. I hope to see you there!

River Lights 2nd Edition

River Lights 2nd Edition
DUBUQUE, IOWA

A TRIBUTE TO WOMANKIND

A TRIBUTE TO WOMANKIND
Norm's Masterpiece